Mended Tweed Silver Gray Throw Blanket
Handwoven from 100% pure Merino Donegal yarn, this thick and cozy wool throw was crafted by Mourne Textiles in the Mourne Mountains of Northern Ireland. Mourne Textiles is run by the family of Gerd Hay-Edie and still produces high-quality textiles in the original mill. Hay-Edie’s lasting impression as a textile designer has spanned decades. Traditionally spun Merino Donegal wool creates a unique weave pattern, with small flecks of color from the natural fiber peeking out. What’s more, each blanket is finished with purled fringe ends. Beautifully textured, this plush throw will leave you warm and snug no matter where you are. Neutral yet dynamic, the Mended Tweed Silver Gray Throw Blanket works just about anywhere thanks to its ivory and light gray weave.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% Merino Donegal wool.
- Dimensions: 59" L x 78.75" W.
- Handwoven in Ireland.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.