811 Natural Beech Armchair
This natural beech armchair is a stunning example of timeless character. Based on the 1930 Wiener Werkstätte design by Josef Hoffmann, this chair is crafted in the Czech Republic using expert techniques that have been perfected over the last 150 years. The natural rattan cane seat and back add an airy feel to this sturdy armchair. Finished with a clear lacquer, the natural beech wood adds warmth to your space. The 811 armchair makes an inspired addition to your dining room or office.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Natural bent beech wood with clear lacquer finish, natural rattan cane, plastic foot glides.
- Dimensions: 19.5" W x 21" D x 31.5" H.
- Seat Height: 18.5", Seat Width: 17.25", Seat Depth: 16", Arm Height: 27.5".
- Made in the Czech Republic.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft dry cloth, wipe the cane seating with a moistened cotton cloth to prevent excessive drying, let air dry naturally.
- Maintain a home humidity level above 35% to prevent splitting or warping as it expands and contracts throughout the seasons.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heating and cooling sources, do not kneel or stand on the cane.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.