Burgundy Chambray Linen Duvet Cover
Only %1 left
Burgundy Chambray Duvet Cover
This is the burgundy linen duvet cover you’ve been searching for. The duvet cover is made from soft yet durable 100% European flax linen. It’s also Oeko-Tex® certified, so it’s free from harmful chemicals. The heathered chambray weave, along with the textured nature of linen, give this duvet interest and color without overpowering your room. Thoughtful design details like the hidden button closures and corner ties keep your duvet securely in place. Plus it’s reversible, so making your bed in the morning just got easier.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% European flax linen, yarn-dyed and garment washed.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, this item is free from harsh chemicals, pesticides, harmful dyes and heavy metals.
- Made in Portugal.
- Bedding made from European flax linen will soften over time with each wash.
- Features button closure and four corner ties.
- Twin: 88" L x 66" W.
- Full: 88" L x 86" W.
- Queen: 94" L x 90" W.
- King: 94" L x 106" W.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, warm iron as needed, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.