White Linen Duvet Cover
Turn your bedroom into a five-star hotel with this white linen duvet cover. It’s made in Portugal from 100% European flax linen and has a subtle texture that will add interest to an all-white bed. The duvet cover is crisp yet soft — just like your favorite button down shirt. Keeping your duvet in place is a breeze thanks to ties in all four corners and a concealed row of buttons. It’s reversible too, so you never have to worry about which side is up. Embrace the clean, modern feel of this linen duvet cover and turn your bedroom into a tranquil space.
- 100% European flax linen, yarn-dyed and garment washed.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, this item is free from harsh chemicals, pesticides, harmful dyes and heavy metals.
- Made in Portugal.
- Bedding made from European flax linen will soften over time with each wash.
- Features button closure and four corner ties.
- Twin: 88" L x 66" W.
- Full: 88" L x 86" W.
- Queen: 94" L x 90" W.
- King: 94" L x 106" W.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, warm iron as needed, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.