Thrown Gloss White Large Vase
Out of stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
This bright white vase freshens any space with a natural touch of detail. It's designed and handcrafted by artist Nobuhito Nishigawara in Southern California using traditional Japanese ceramic production techniques. As a result of the construction process, each vase has its own subtle and unique variations. It's mostly covered in a bright white gloss, except for the very bottom of the vase revealing the raw matte clay material. Fill this large white vase with a bunch of fresh-cut flowers or place it on your kitchen countertop and use it as a clean and simple utensil crock.
On the Blog
- Hand-thrown stoneware with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw clay bottom.
- Dimensions: 5" Dia x 7.5" H.
- Volume: 55 oz.
- Handmade in USA by W/R/F.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe.
- Slight variations in size and color may occur due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Thrown Gloss Black Small Vase$35.00 $44.00
- Thrown Gloss Black Large Vase$59.00 $78.00
- Thrown Gloss White Small Vase$35.00 $44.00
- Thrown Gloss White Dinnerware Collection
- Thrown Gloss Black Dinnerware Collection
- Thrown Gloss Black Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss White Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss White Creamer$22.40 $28.00
- Thrown Gloss Mustard Mug$38.00
- Thrown White Bud Vase$32.00