Thrown Gloss White Mug
Crafted by Japanese artist, Nobuhito Nishigawara, each mug is subtly unique due to the handmade process of throwing the clay. Finished with a high gloss glaze, it contrasts beautifully with the raw matte clay exposed at the base and underside of each mug. A part of W/R/F Lab’s inspired Thrown collection, this mug coordinates with other pieces in the line or makes a great statement individually. Make this your go-to mug since it’s dishwasher and microwave safe. With its minimal feel and neutral color, this white mug is an understated addition to any kitchen.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-thrown stoneware with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw clay bottom.
- Dimensions: 2.75" Dia x 3.25" H; with handle 4.25" W x 2.75" D x 3.25" H.
- Volume: 11 oz.
- Handmade in USA by W/R/F Lab.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, not safe for oven or stovetop heating.
- Slight variations in size and color may occur due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.