Linen Ivory Napkin
Crafted in Portugal from 100% European flax linen, this ivory-colored cloth napkin is free from harmful chemicals and certified to the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100. Each piece is garment washed, giving it a soft and relaxed quality upon first use. Subtle details like mitered corners and a double-turned hem add special touches to this off-white napkin. Finish off a classically modern table setting with the Linen Ivory Napkin, suitable for celebrations and every night dinners alike.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% European flax linen, piece-dyed and garment washed.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, this item is free from harsh chemicals, pesticides, harmful dyes and heavy metals.
- Dimensions: 20" L x 20" W.
- Made in Portugal.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, remove promptly, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Linen Gray Napkin$15.00
- Linen Black Napkin$15.00
- Linen Graphite Napkin$15.00
- Linen Ivory Napkin 8pc Bundle$108.00
- Linen Lapis Napkin$15.00