Hasami Black Mug 13oz
Simple and unadorned, the clean lines recall Japan's traditional forms. In fact, for almost 400 years Japanese artisans in the Hasami district have been making pottery such as this. The mugs are created from porcelain made from natural Amakusa pottery stones mixed with potter's clay, giving it an amazing textured feel.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Porcelain with a matte glaze and unglazed raw porcelain rim and bottom.
- Dimensions: 3.5" Dia x 3.5" H.
- Volume: 13 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, Not safe for oven or stovetop heating, Do not use an abrasive sponge or cleaner.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Hasami Black Coffee Dripper$90.00
- Hasami Black Sugar Bowl$18.00
- Hasami Black Tall Teapot$78.00
- Hasami Black Bowl 10"$90.00
- Hasami Black Teapot 40oz$90.00
- Hasami Black Bowl 3.5"$13.50
- Hasami Black Dinnerware Collection
- Hasami Ash Wood Trays
- Hasami Black Bowl 5.5"$27.00
- Hasami Black Bowl 7.5"$40.00
- Hasami Black Bowl 8.5"$53.00
- Hasami Black Plate 10"$60.00
- Hasami Black Plate 7.5"$27.00
- Hasami Black Plate 8.5"$40.00
- Hasami Black Creamer$27.00
- Hasami Black Plate 5.5"$18.00