Linen Indigo Napkin
This linen napkin is impeccably soft yet crisp and has been garment washed to ensure that it’s soft from day one. It’s made in Portugal from 100% European flax linen and is Oeko-Tex® certified — so you know the fabric is free from harsh chemicals. Thoughtful design details like the double turned-hem and mitered corners will impress even the most meticulous relatives. Just like your favorite pair of jeans, this indigo napkin pairs well with anything in your closet or kitchen.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% European flax linen, piece-dyed and garment washed.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, this item is free from harsh chemicals, pesticides, harmful dyes and heavy metals.
- Dimensions: 20" L x 20" W.
- Made in Portugal.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, remove promptly, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.