Sonia Graphite Knit Throw Blanket
Inspired by the indomitable Sonia Delaunay. For much of the 20th century, Sonia painted, designed fabric and clothing, ran shops and a textile-design company, collaborated with poets, danced the tango, and solidified her place as a distinctly modern female artist. To this day, she inspires us. And we've translated that inspiration into a throw blanket design that reflects the style and modernity Sonia embodied in her lifetime. Talk about a conversation piece.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 80% recycled cotton/20% polyester.
- Dimensions: 50" L x 60" W.
- Made in USA.
- Cotton grown in USA.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool, tumble dry on delicate cycle, do not bleach.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.