Thrown Gloss Black Plate 10.5"
Out of stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
The artistry of traditional Japanese ceramic making combines with clean lines and a streamlined aesthetic for this remarkable plate. Handcrafted in Southern California by artist Nobuhito Nishigawara, each plate is one of a kind with slight variations in color and shape. The straight sides and softly rounded rim make this plate undeniably appealing and functional. Thoughtfully finished with an iridescent black gloss glaze, a striking design detail on the bottom of the plate reveals the natural raw matte clay beneath. This plate shines with versatility. Grab a set and use them as generous dinner plates during lavish meals - or use one as a serving dish.
On the Blog
- Hand-thrown stoneware with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw clay bottom.
- Dimensions: 10.5" Dia x 0.75" H.
- Handmade in USA by W/R/F.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, not safe for oven or stovetop heating.
- Slight variations in size and color may occur due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Thrown Gloss Black Dinnerware Collection
- Thrown Gloss White Dinnerware Collection
- Thrown Gloss Black Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss White Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss Mustard Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss Black Small Vase$35.00 $44.00
- Thrown Gloss White Small Vase$35.00 $44.00
- Thrown Black Bud Vase$32.00
- Thrown Gloss Black Large Vase$59.00 $78.00
- Thrown Gloss White Large Vase$59.00 $78.00