Thrown Gloss Black Plate 7"
Out of stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
The artistry of traditional Japanese ceramic making combines with clean lines and a streamlined aesthetic for this remarkable plate. Handcrafted in Southern California by artist Nobuhito Nishigawara, each plate is one of a kind with slight variations in color and shape. The straight sides and softly rounded rim make this plate undeniably appealing and functional. Thoughtfully finished with an iridescent black gloss glaze, a striking design detail on the bottom of the plate reveals the natural raw matte clay beneath. Serve salad, fresh bread or dessert on this plate and all your guests will vie for seconds.
On the Blog
- Hand-thrown stoneware with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw clay bottom.
- Dimensions: 7" Dia x 0.75" H.
- Handmade in USA by W/R/F.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, not safe for oven or stovetop heating.
- Slight variations in size and color may occur due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Thrown Gloss Black Dinnerware Collection
- Thrown Gloss White Dinnerware Collection
- Thrown Gloss Black Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss White Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss Mustard Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss Black Small Vase$35.00 $44.00
- Thrown Gloss White Small Vase$35.00 $44.00
- Thrown Black Bud Vase$32.00
- Thrown Gloss Black Large Vase$59.00 $78.00
- Thrown Gloss White Large Vase$59.00 $78.00