Hasami Black Bowl 8.5"
For almost 400 years Japanese artisans in the Hasami district have been making pottery such as this. Simple and unadorned, Hasami pottery is seen as both a cultural and design legacy that remains as relevant now as it was back in the Edo period. This bowl, as with all Hasami porcelain, is made from natural Amakusa pottery stones mixed with potter's clay. So while the color is starkly monochrome, the feel is an unexpected rush of texture. Use this size for serving cheese and crackers or your favorite shared snack. But you won’t want to limit it to the dining room — put it just about anywhere in your home as a decorative accent. Available in 5 sizes in Gloss Gray and Black.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Dimensions: 8.5" Dia x 2.25" H.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe or hand wash, Do not use an abrasive sponge or cleaner.
- Microwave safe.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.